Subject: Implementaion of Neuro-Fuzzy algorithms on DSP processors
From: Nima Saffarpour (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 18:24:07 MET DST
I'd like to implement some neural networks and fuzzy logic algorithms on a
processor such as DSP processor and other special purpose processors as a
stand-alone system. I'm looking for the best solution for this job. Are the
Texas Instrument series (TMS320XX…) good alternatives? is there anyone who
has any experience or information about implementation of Neurofuzzy
algorithms on DSP processors and so on?
Tanks a lot
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Fri Sep 29 2000 - 18:24:33 MET DST