Structure of perception: potential solution to fuzzyness

Subject: Structure of perception: potential solution to fuzzyness
From: Bhargav Senjalia (ddnd@databasetemplate.com)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 05:01:23 MET DST

Hi,
  I am sure you will be able to think and make connection between
perception and its representation
in the form of database.
  I have invented 'I-S-SD-D Database Design & Methodology(patent
pending)' and
'Intelligent Reporting (patent pending)'. I have also developped related
software
(tDBD - tool for DataBase Design).
  This methodology generates a complete, generic and easy to understand
database
schema.

  You can say, I have solved the most complex problem, Data Modelling.

* This methodology, if used for all the relational database schema
design, can
  make all the databases everywhere, look the same at schema level. And
  that fact alone is sufficient to shift the paradigm from the
constraints of
  database engines and normalization theory to freedom of(and from)
schema
  designing and re-designing.

You are most wellcome to inquire further or comment or critisize. OR
You may send e-mail describing your area of interest and organization
you are associated with, and I will be glad to send you
evaluation copy of the software.

Thanks for your attention.

Bhargav Senjalia
Founder and CEO
DATAbased Design & Decisions, Inc.
www.databasetemplate.com
e-mail: info@databasetemplate.com

***Data Modelling is being eleminated and you will see SQL being
eleminated in
near future.****