Re: Free S&P 500 Neural Prediction Website

Subject: Re: Free S&P 500 Neural Prediction Website
n.o.s.p.a.m.-abc@def.ghi
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:19:09 MET DST

mindspring <blee7@mindspring.com> wrote:
>The decision has been made to make our S&P 500 neural prediction website
>totally free to anyone wishing to visit. All nine (9) prediction models
>have been updated through this weekend. - www.financialtimingmodels.com

Informed persons will also have peruse this:

".... In short, there is little agreement about the existence of chaos
or even of non-linearly in economic data, and some economists continue
to insist that linearity remains a good assumption for all economic
time series, despite the fact that economic theory provides little
support for the assumption of linearity. This paper explores the
reasons for these empirical difficulties. ...."

This is from "A SINGLE-BLIND CONTROLLED COMPETITION AMONG TESTS FOR
NON-LINEARITY AND CHAOS" which can be obtained here:

        http://wuecon.wustl.edu/~barnett/Papers.html