Re: How can Fuzzy logic be useful in web intelligence and IT.

Subject: Re: How can Fuzzy logic be useful in web intelligence and IT.
patkiab@my-deja.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 17:46:52 MET DST

There are several possibilities. The "Seed-Ideas" are listed (and also
described with some details at references included) at the web site

     http://www.fly.to/misnos
Information Technology for Masses has several requirements for Web Based
Intelligent applications. We have to overcome the "Stuck-up Mind Set
Syndrome" regarding the applications of Fuzzy Systems in Control Type
Applications. I had discussed with several professionals regarding the
Information Technology Applications of Fuzzy Systems. The
reviewers/referees of WSC1 and WSC4 have been very much interested in
providing good inputs. Somehow, there are not many takers for Fuzzy
Logic Applications to Information Technology field. The need for Fuzzy
Logic Based Operating Systems development and availability is
prerequisite. The preliminary work done in this direction is reported at
World Conference on SoftComputing (WSC1-WSC4) proceedings. by the
authors of the group working in this area.
    The response from the Software Development Houses was poor and hence
the commercialization of the software porducts which can work as an
add-on to the existing systems is not seen in near future.'
     But, sooner, you will see a boom for Fuzzy Systems applicaions in
WEB community. We are also heading for some "Rough Set and Fuzzy Logic
Applications" as combined joint efforts for the Twenty First Century IT
community, especially in the context of "Information Technology for
Masses". The two papers by us at WSC4 describe the approach.
A.B. Patki
In article <003b01c000ee$01fc43e0$2197320a@kmaamir>,
  fuzzy-mail@dbai.tuwien.ac.at wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C00117.EA321440
>
> Dear all,
>
> How can Fuzzy logic be useful in web intelligence and information =
> technology or any field related to internet.
>
> Khalid
>
> kmaamir@dgcc.org.pk
>
> k_m_aamir@dgcc.org.pk
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C00117.EA321440
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
> http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
>
> <META content=3D'"MSHTML 5.00.0910.1309"' name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV><FONT size=3D3>
> <P>Dear all,</P>
> <P>How can Fuzzy logic be useful in web intelligence and information =
> technology=20
> or any field related to internet.</P>
> <P>Khalid</P>
> <P><A href=3D"mailto:kmaamir@dgcc.org.pk">kmaamir@dgcc.org.pk</A></P>
> <P><A =
> href=3D"mailto:k_m_aamir@dgcc.org.pk">k_m_aamir@dgcc.org.pk</A></P>
> <P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C00117.EA321440--

> to listproc@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
> (3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
> fuzzy-owner@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
> (4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
> http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/ftp/mlowner/fuzzy-mail.info
> (5) WWW archive:
http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/