Expert witnessing and AI Fuzzy

Subject: Expert witnessing and AI Fuzzy
From: Miguel Angel Gallardo Ortiz en www.cita.es (miguel@cita.es)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 15:25:45 MET DST

I am working as expert witness in forensic computing for Spanish
Courts of Law. My company www.cita.es is interested in any reference
of expert witnessing reports on computing and we shall be pleased to
keep in touch with experts and victims all over the World.

Sometimes we use FUZZY concepts in expert witnessing, and we think
that the evidences in many fields usually need something like that.

Since 1989 we have been developing new tools for Courts of Law
evidences on computing (I have been officially teaching "forensic
computing" to many Spanish judges, public prosecutors and court
oficials), and we also prepare any person who is going to relate to an
incident, a factual situation or just his opinions in any technology.

We improve technical credibility in oral and written testimony and we
do our best to make very detailed reconstructions of operating
systems, databases, applications and any program showing the problem
to third parties (like judges and lawyers) in a very efficient way. We
have some success in mediation and arbitration using conflict theories
in technology environments.

Now we would like to know about your experiences in computing
conflicts and, if possible, how the problems were explained by
experts. If necessary, we can can keep it confidential. My background
is in engineering but I am also a criminologist, so I can understand
any legal risk and computing victims complex rights.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time, and of course, we
shall appreciate if you kindly forward this public message to anyone
you consider appropriate. We are here to help as much as we can.

Ing. Miguel Angel Gallardo Ortiz - Internet http://www.cita.es
C.I.T.A. Apartado (P.O. Box) 17083-28080 Madrid, Espaņa, Spain
GSM:(+34)619776475. SMS and ICQ at http://www.cita.es/urgently
Tel:(+34)914743809 Modem/Fax: 914738197 E-mail: miguel@cita.es