JOB: Computational Speech Developer

Subject: JOB: Computational Speech Developer
From: Marg (marg@ineural.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:27:11 MET DST

Speech Synthesis and Recognition
We currently have openings for motivated professionals interested in
extremely challenging tasks and the opportunity to join our creative team.
The position is that of a Software Engineer/System Analyst in the area of
Speech Synthesis and Recognition.

Position's Basic Requirements:

? Bachelors degree or higher (preferably Masters/PhD) in EE, Math., CSc.
? Strong development ability in C/C++.
? Familiarity with Perl is a plus.
? Fluency in NT and Unix.
? Experience in digital signal processing, state-of-the-art speech
processing, and pattern recognition algorithms.
? Team orientation.
? Excellent analytic skills and problem-solving abilities.
? Sound written and oral communication skills.
? Familiarity with Internet technologies.

Position Description:

You will help to develop the technical direction and architecture of INM's
family of speech products which include: a Continuous Speaker-Independent
Speech Recognition System for transcription; a Limited Vocabulary
Isolated/Continuous Speaker-Independent Recognition System for menu-driven
entry systems; a Keyword Spotting System; and a Voice Print Identification
and Speech Synthesis System.

Your responsibilities will include:

? Developing and improving INM's speech software products, including our
recognition engine, our menu-driven dialog system, and our speech analysis
tools.
? Collaboration with INM's GUI group.
? Collaboration with INM's marketing department.

We offer a premium compensation program, with a full benefit plan, and
professional satisfaction.
Our environment is fast-paced and results-oriented, with excellent
opportunity for personal growth and development. If you think that your
temperament would blend in well with that of the existing team, then please
send your resume and a cover letter via mail or electronic mail. Please
address your information to:
INM Inc.
175 Columbia Street West, Suite 203
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 5Z5
Attention: Marg
email: marg@ineural.com

As we cannot respond to all resume submissions, we would like to thank all
applicants; however, only candidates considered for an interview will be
contacted.

[ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]