Invitation to ESIT 2000 - European Symposium on Intelligent Techn

Subject: Invitation to ESIT 2000 - European Symposium on Intelligent Techn
sh@mitgmbh.de
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:09:53 MET DST

Invitation

ESIT 2000 - European Symposium on Intelligent Techniques
organized by the European Network of Excellence ERUDIT

14 - 15 September 2000
Aachen, Germany

The European Symposium on Intelligent Techniques will take place in Aachen,
Germany from 14-15 September 2000. It is the third and final symposium organised by the
European Network of Excellence ERUDIT.

If you are interested in new developments in fuzzy logic and other soft computing technologies,
you should have a look at the programme on

www.erudit.de/esit2000

The complete invitation programme can be downloaded on the website or be obtained from the
conference secretariat:

ERUDIT Service Center
c/o ELITE Foundation
Promenade 9
D - 52076 Aachen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)2408 6969
Fax: +49 (0)2408 94582
Email: erudit@mitgmbh.de
http://www.mitgmbh.de/erudit/esit2000

Early booking discounts will be granted for registrations by 31 July 2000!

We would be glad to welcome you in Aachen in September!

Best regards,

The Organization Committee

Title:
First Name: