Fuzzy in glass industrie

Subject: Fuzzy in glass industrie
From: Rene Meuleman (rene.meuleman@freeler.nl)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:14:50 MET DST

My name is René Meuleman and I work for BSN glasspack Europe at the
Maastricht location in the Netherlands. We produce glass containers in 20
plants in Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands. Some years ago we
started with a development to control our glass furnaces with predictive
methods and fuzzy control. At this moment we have three flint glass furnaces
that automatically control their glass temperature and some feeders that
make use of fuzzy during job changes. I like to come in contact with people
who have done something like us in glass industry. Perhaps we can exchange
some experience.
So please contact me. My work email address: rene.meuleman@bsnglasspack.com
our web-site www.bsnglaspack.com