fuzzy learning algorithm

Subject: fuzzy learning algorithm
From: Breezy (weiz@spam-block.sympac.com.au)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 15:27:23 MET DST

G'day,

I am writing a fuzzy rule learning system (maybe better described as a data
mining system) that uses as its input, "raw" numerical data fields (in
*.txt and/or *.dbf [database] formats) and generates fuzzy IF THEN type
rules to describe correlation's between the data fields, if any.

The fuzzy based rules are helpful knowledge descriptors in their own right
but can also be used by the Modeling phase of the system to make predictions
about one field (the consequent field) resulting from inputs into the other
fields.

It's a labour of love approaching a beta phase (I suspect a couple of months
away) I would be pleased to send you a trial beta version if you send me an
email address.

Rob Wise
RedShed Software.
weiz@sympac.com.au