Subject: Sign of numbers...
From: Mohammad Amindavar (email@example.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 15:59:32 MET DST
Positive and negative numbers have crisp definitions which may cause some
nonsmooth changes in MFs.
I ask you if you have an idea or there is a paper on fuzzifying the
definition of positive and negative numbers?
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Tue Jun 20 2000 - 16:01:03 MET DST