Re: newbie question

Subject: Re: newbie question
From: Nico du Bois (n.dubois@wxs.nl)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 12:25:35 MET DST

Hi,
therefore you always have to work within the context of the theme or subject
at hand.
When for example a general surgeon says that some operation area is bleeding
"much" it is obvious different from the operating ophtalmologist when he
says something is bleeding "much". (A difference from liters to a few cc's).
But still the fuzzy concept can be used. Only it has not to be understood by
"everyone", only by the users for whom it was made.
Best regards,

Nico du Bois.

glasell <darinpayton@email.msn.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
eEztjW2v$GA.253@cpmsnbbsa03...