Subject: Re: Zadeh article, 1965
From: Nico du Bois (email@example.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 04:43:07 MET DST
I don't know such a web link, but I have a copy of the article right before
me. I ordered it in a university library and made a translation in Dutch. If
you can give me a post adress I can always send you a carbon copy of it.
Did you know that in this article Zadeh refers to a memorandum about fuzzy
sets wich is even older:
RAND Memorandum RM-4307-PR, "Abstraction and Pattern Classification," by R.
Bellman, R. Kabala and L.A. Zadeh, October 1964.
This was published however in 1966 in the Journal of mathematical analysis
and applications 13, 1-7 (1966).
A copy of that I have too.
Nico du Bois.
Zak <firstname.lastname@example.org> schreef in berichtnieuws
> Dear Group
> Can anyone direct me to a web link for a reprint of the famous founding
> Lotfi Zadeh in a paper published in 1965, ("Fuzzy Sets," Information and
> Control 8:3, 338-53)
> Thanks in advance, this will really help my assignment.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Tue May 30 2000 - 04:43:53 MET DST