Centroide for fuzzy expertsystem

Subject: Centroide for fuzzy expertsystem
From: Lars Hansen (120010389511@post9.tele.dk)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 02:40:04 MET DST

Dear all,
I'm a student doing my master (Geography and Computer Science). I'm making a
fuzzy expert system for a Geographic Information System called Arc View. The
idea is to let the user put as many tumb-rules he knows into the system and
then come out with a crisp output, that for example says: this farm leaches
25 kg N pr. Hectare.

But I'm not a mathematician and I'm having trouble with an algoritm for
Centroid defuzzyfication.

If anybody has som code they could show me, that takes the centroid from a
number of output sets created with MIN-inferencing and MAX-composition, I
would appreciate it.

My output - set look something like this:

* *
* * * * *