Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Information Granulation Theory

Subject: Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Information Granulation Theory
From: Chongfu Huang (hchongfu@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 17:56:14 MET DST

Book announcement:
  Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Information Granulation Theory
     Key selected papers by Lotfi A. Zadeh
     Edited by Da Ruan, Chongfu Huang
     (English version)
http://hchongfu.tripod.com/

Dear fuzzy colleagues;

As one of editors-in-chief of the international series
in Advances in Fuzzy
Mathematics and Engineering, I am glad to tell you
that we have printed
a new volume collected Zadeh's papers, entitled Fuzzy
Sets and Fuzzy
Information Granulation Theory, edited by Da Ruan,
Chongfu Huang.

You can see more information by
http://hchongfu.tripod.com/

The printed copies are limited. The price is only for
English version.

If you want to buy this book, please send your check
(45 US$ included post fee), before July 10, 2000, to
Chongfu Huang
7070 Capitol Court
Room 764
Omaha, NE 68132 USA

During the period, I work as a visiting scholar in
University of Nebraska
at Omaha. Tel.:(402)554.2562, Email:hchongfu@yahoo.com

As you know:

The first volume collected Zadeh's papers,
entitled Fuzzy Sets and Applications,
edited by Ronald R. Yager, Sergei Ovchinnikov, Richard
M.Tong
and Hung T. Nguyen,
is published by John Wiley, 1987.

The second volume collected Zadeh's papers,
entitled Fuzzy Sets, Fuzzy Logic, and Fuzzy Systems,
edited by Dr. George J. Klir and Dr. Bo Yuan,
is published by World Scientific, 1996

Book "Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Information Granulation
Theory " is the third
volume collected Zadeh's papers. Particularly, we
have translated it to
Chinese and that will be printed in a few months.

I recommend highly this volume to everyone --- from
the beginner to the
most experienced researcher and practitioner --- who
wishes to learn the
philosophy or contribute to this advancing field of
fuzzy logic and intelligent
systems in the decades to come.

Sincerely yours
Chongfu Huang