Subject: Re: Need a free fuzzy C library
From: Oscar Duarte (email@example.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 15:08:50 MET DST
If you ise UNFUZZY, you just need to design the fuzzy logic system using a
graphical interface, and the software generates C and/or C++ source code.
You can get UNFUZZY free at:
http://ohm.ingsala.unal.edu.co/ogduarte (select "software")
At 03:11 17/05/00 +0200, KS wrote:
>I have to program a fuzzy system in C/C++ and I would like to know if
>there is a free library that can help me in doing this. The library
>should have the usual fuzzy functions, such as triangular membership
>functions, min/max inference, rules composition and defuzzification
>methods. Can anyone help me, please?
>Thank you in advance!
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Wed May 17 2000 - 15:27:34 MET DST