Immediate openings

Subject: Immediate openings
From: Marg (marg@ineural.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 12:12:35 MET DST

IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS

International Neural Machines (INM) Inc. focuses on business intelligence
market with pattern recognition products for Decision Support Systems and
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environments. The transformation of data
into useful information involves several stages. INM automates all of them.
It includes: data entry, data mining and data retrieval processes for
Financial, Healthcare, Insurance, Law-Enforcement, Defense and
Telecommunication industries. To automate the data entry process, INM has
developed commercial pattern recognition products in imaging and speech.
Company's data mining and decision support systems are based on its unique
patented technology comprised of neural networks, genetic algorithms and
fuzzy logic. In addition, INM uses its exclusive state of the science
concept- based search technology for data retrieval from large databases,
including the Internet.

We have new openings for motivated professionals interested in extremely
challenging tasks and the opportunity to join our creative team.

Required Qualifications:

? Bachelors degree or higher in appropriate discipline.
? Team orientation
? Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
? Sound written and oral communication skills
? Good familiarity with PC-based platform
? Familiarity with Internet technologies

Position Description:

? Computational Intelligence Developers

This position involves development of advanced pattern recognition systems
in imaging, and decision support systems for clinical diagnosis and
financial data mining.

Preferred Skills:
? Prior exposure to neural networks, fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms,
symbolic computation, and/or statistics.
? Experience in data analysis and data mining, and/or experience with data
warehousing.
? Good understanding of structured design methodology, object oriented
programming, and sound experience in C/C++ programming.

We offer premium compensation program, with full benefits plan, and
professional satisfaction. Our environment is fast-paced and
results-oriented, with excellent opportunity for personal growth and
development. If you think that your temperament would blend in well with
that of the existing team, then please send your resume and a cover letter
via mail or electronic mail. Recent graduates should also attach a copy of
their transcripts. Please address your information to:

INM Inc.
175 Columbia Street West, Suite 203
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 5Z5
Attention: Marg
email: marg@ineural.com

We thank to all applicants. However, only candidates considered for
interviews will be contacted.