(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Endre Balog (balog.endre@etv.hu)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 19:51:00 MET DST

I am working on my Ph.D. thesis (dealing with fuzzy applications in
electrostatics) presently, and I would like to determine the place of my
research in the "huge tree" of fuzzy applications. I would need some
reference, bibliography or availability of written works, which
summarize all (or almost all of them) the classes of fuzzy applications
(at least the engineering ones), and the relation between these classes.

Thus I would be able to make the borders of my research.

If you have any information answering my question, please, send it to
me, as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your efforts.

Endre Balog