AI Jobs in Montana

Subject: AI Jobs in Montana
From: Neal Richter (nealr@gallatin.rightnowtech.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 16:50:18 MET DST

Based in Bozeman, Montana, RightNow Technologies is a global Internet
company with ideas, products, and people as expansive as the Big Sky.
We're a leading provider of Web-based solutions for customer service and
customer communication.

Our SmartAssistant group has an immediate need for several intelligent people
who want to work with cutting edge AI technologies.
Members of the SmartAssistant Group are active researchers and are encouraged
to publish research.

 Desired AI subject areas:

     Machine Learning and Data Mining
         -Classification/Clustering
         -Fuzzy Clustering
         -Concept Learning
         -Knowledge Relatedness Metrics
          -Emotive content classification

     Natural Language Processing
         -word stemming
         -fuzzy synonyms
         -parsing
          -international applications

     Intelligent Agents
         -UI design
         -human factors
         -cooperative learning

     Fuzzy Logic
     Genetic Algorithms
     Neural Networks

C/C++ are required, SQL and Java are desired.

We require a BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Math or other related
area. Graduate degrees are preferred.

The majority of development is done with Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.
RightNow Technologies offers full benefits including tuition
reimbursement.

If you feel you can contribute to our team please forward an ASCII text
resume to:

aijobs@rightnowtech.com

Neal Richter
SmartAssistant Knowledgebase Developer