Subject: searching for an overlap measure
From: afaatz (afaatz@KOM.tu-darmstadt.de)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 07:49:10 MET DST
I am searching for an overlap measure (i.e. relative measure of the
intersection) of two
fuzzy sets with elements occuring n times (n>=1), i.e. at least once.
Probably there will be different approaches.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Tue Apr 18 2000 - 08:08:38 MET DST