Subject: neural net lotto
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:30:13 MET DST
I am a freelance journalist - investigative financial work is my main
area of interest.
I am presently investigating a number of public lotto/lottery
businesses,and am interested in using neural networks and fuzy logic
to determine if the games i am investigating have a discernable pattern.
Can someone help me go about the task=i do not have a background in
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Mon Apr 17 2000 - 20:50:41 MET DST