Subject: Getting Started
From: DHunter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 16:28:15 MET DST
I'm a software engineer with an electrical engineering degree. I've
started to take a deep interest in fuzzy logic and neural networks, and
see many areas where I would like to apply it. However I know little in
this disipline and want to learn more. What is the best method? Grad
School? Texts? Do I need a mentor?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Fri Apr 14 2000 - 17:01:59 MET DST