FUZZ-IEEE 2000 Special Offer

Subject: FUZZ-IEEE 2000 Special Offer
From: Larry Hall (hall@csee.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 15:23:46 MET DST

Attention FUZZ-IEEE 2000 attendees:

There are eight excellent, interesting, and informative
tutorials being offered on Sunday May 7th the day before the
conference. The titles are listed below. We are offering a
special deal on registration for the tutorials at the early
rate until April 17. For more information about the
tutorials please see our WebSite at
http://fuzzieee2000.cs.tamu.edu/ where registration
information is also available. We hope you will select and
register for one or more of these exciting tutorials.
Thank you for your consideration.

T1. L. Kohout: Relational Semiotic Methods for Design of
Intelligent Systems

T1. B. Turksen: Impact of Computing with Descriptive and
Veristic Words on System Modeling

T1. R. Krishnapuram, Fuzzy Set Applications in Content-Based
Image Retrieval

T2. F. Petry and M. Cobb: Uncertainty models in Geographic
Information Systems and Spatial
Databases,

T2. Information Technologies for Intelligent Autonomous
Vehicles,
G. Vachtsevanos

T2. R. Kruse and D. Naulk:Information Mining with Fuzzy
Methods

T3. W. Pedrycz: Soft Computing from Theory to Practics

T3. J. Mendel: How to handle linguistic and numerical
uncertainties using Type-2
Fuzzy Logic Systems,