Books or papers about Fuzzy Approximation Theorem

Subject: Books or papers about Fuzzy Approximation Theorem
From: KS (ks@lycos.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 20:42:08 MET DST

Hi!
Does anyone know of good books or papers or web sites where I can find
informations (either for beginners or with maths) on the Fuzzy
Approximation Theorem (FAT) which I read in a book from Kosko for
beginners, which says that a fuzzy system can approximate any
(continuous) function. I would liike to know exactly under what
hypothesis this happens, the kind of fuzzy systems, limitations on the
kind of the approximated functions and some math theory behind this.
Thank you!
email: skywalker_73@yahoo.com.