Subject: Fuzzy Operators
From: Steven Lim (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 20:04:15 MET DST
I'm wondering if anyone can give me some hint or pointers (to sites or papers) regarding why are there so many different
operators for fuzzy sets. E.g., the 'standard' min and max, and the 'less' standard bounded difference/sum, Einstein
product/sum, Hamacher product/sum...
I'm currently reading the book "Fuzzy Logic - Intelligence, Control and Information" by John Yen and Reza Langari, they
don't seem to discuss this issue inside... please advise and please forgive my ignorance...
Thanks in advance...
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Fri Apr 07 2000 - 20:18:39 MET DST