London - Advertising and Marketing Consultancy

Subject: London - Advertising and Marketing Consultancy
From: Peter Durrant (P.J.Durrant@cs.cf.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 17:09:21 MET DST

We are a market modelling team within a large multi-national advertising
agency in Central London, providing a unique approach to market modelling
using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for a new team member with
knowledge of artificial intelligence applications e.g. neural networks,
fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms and time series analysis. The candidate
should have experience in neural networks modelling with an understanding,
if not experience, of advertising and media industry. He/She should have an
aptitude for business process analysis and client consulting & management.
Ideally, we need someone with a high level of interpersonal skills, who can
learn quickly and communicate technical ideas to people from all
backgrounds.

If you are interested, please send your CV to Dr. Anu Mathew
e-mail: anu_mathew@europe.mccann.com