Subject: London - Advertising and Marketing Consultancy
From: Peter Durrant (P.J.Durrant@cs.cf.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 17:09:21 MET DST
We are a market modelling team within a large multi-national advertising
agency in Central London, providing a unique approach to market modelling
using cutting edge technologies. We are looking for a new team member with
knowledge of artificial intelligence applications e.g. neural networks,
fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms and time series analysis. The candidate
should have experience in neural networks modelling with an understanding,
if not experience, of advertising and media industry. He/She should have an
aptitude for business process analysis and client consulting & management.
Ideally, we need someone with a high level of interpersonal skills, who can
learn quickly and communicate technical ideas to people from all
If you are interested, please send your CV to Dr. Anu Mathew
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:52 MET DST