Subject: Summer Schools?
From: Martijn van Otterlo (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 11:08:51 MET DST
Does anybody know about any summer schools in the field of computational
intelligence, reinforcement learning, machine learning etc? I only know
about a fuzzy-oriented summer school in Finland.
Please post answers to this group. I am sure that there are many more
people with this same question.
Martijn van Otterlo,
[ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:52 MET DST