Subject: Re: Tools for Fuzzy Application Development
From: Will Dwinnell (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 23:49:44 MET DST
Lukas Gruener wrote:
"I'm looking for as many as possible commercial or non-commercial tools for
fuzzy application development. (no matter which field of research). I've
already found some, but that wasn't what I expected to find."
MATLAB, with its natural handling of arrays, would be a great development
environment for fuzzy logic.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:52 MET DST