Subject: Re: fuzzy logic tutorials
From: Christian Roure (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:21:09 MET
Look at this page, there is a simple fuzzylogique course with a numeral example
Seb C wrote:
> Hi all!!
> I must to do an assignment, the subject is explain and understand the fuzzy
> logic, so i need an example and its numeral solution to be able to explain
> fuzzy logic !!
> Please no bullshits, that's serious !!
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:48 MET DST