Fuzzy Logic Information

Subject: Fuzzy Logic Information
From: Vladik Kreinovich (vladik@cs.utep.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 06:08:37 MET

Can someone help him? Thanks. Vladik

From: RYAN JOHN <9639373@student.ul.ie>
To: "'vladik@cs.utep.edu'" <vladik@cs.utep.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:23:03 -0000

Hi Vladik,
I am a fourth year Mechanical Engineering (University of Limerick, Ireland)
student completing my final year project on Fuzzy Logic and Control, one of
my main objectives is to design an Inverted pendulum. It is necessary to
create a simulation of the pendulum using Matlab's Fuzzy Logic Toolbox and
Simulink. I have set up my contoller along with its membership functions and
rules, however i am having difficulty in simulating the results. I would be
very grateful if you could assist me in any way possible, perhaps you have
worked on a similar project or know somebody who might be able to help me.

Regards,
John Ryan.