Subject: Re: fuzzy finance
From: Paul Victor Birke (email@example.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:17:12 MET
Saswat Anand wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if there is any language for financial
> forecasting using Fuzzy Logic, neural Network or GA or simply stastical
> techniques. I am a master's student and need some literature and tools.
> Please help.
I am no expert on this subject!
I had just used some fuzzy ideas and made some inroads a few years
back. I am sure there are experts in this group that can help you. I
believe, however, that Fuzzy Set Theory should be applied to certain
financial business situations where quantities are clearly not crisp!
Paul V. Birke NN Researcher in Guelph ON CANADA
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:45 MET DST