Review on Vision

Subject: Review on Vision
From: Luciano Da Fontoura Costa (luciano@if.sc.usp.br)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:59:05 MET

16th Feb 2000

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are glad to inform that we have prepared a comprehensive survey of the
WWW covering a series of issues related to vision, including computer
vision, image processing, computer graphics, neuroscience, artificial
intelligence and many, many more areas. This on-line review, which has
recently been accepted for the InterJournal (http://www.interjournal.org),
includes more than 300 sites rated and commented, organized as a hypertext
document.

The review can be found at: http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/revision or
http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/~cesar/revision/

We would be very grateful if you could help disseminating this review and
include a pointer to it in your homepage. The URL at your homepage can be
included by the inserting the following HTML code in your site:

<A HREF="http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/revision">ReVision: Reviewing
Vision in the WEB!</A>

Suggestions and criticisms will also be very welcomed. We intend to update
the survey periodically.

Thanks in advance,

Luciano Costa (luciano@if.sc.usp.br)

and

Roberto M. Cesar Jr (cesar@ime.usp.br)

Prof. Luciano da Fontoura Costa
Coordinator - Cybernetic Vision Research Group
DFI-IFSC, Universidade de Sao Paulo
Caixa Postal 369
Sao Carlos, SP
13560-970
Brazil
FAX: +55 162 73 9879 or +55 162 71 3616

e-mail:
   luciano@if.sc.usp.br
Group homepage:
   http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/
Personal homepage:
   http://www.if.sc.usp.br/visao/group/members/luciano/luciano.htm

Comprehensive and commented review of the WWW on computer vision
and related areas:
   http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/revision
or
   http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/~cesar/revision/

Forthcoming book: Shape Analysis and Recognition (CRC Press)
   http://www.ime.usp.br/~cesar/shape_crc/

Scale Space without Border Shifting:
   http://cyvision.if.sc.usp.br/msskeletons/

2000 International Conference on Mathematics and Engineering Techniques
in Medicine and Biological Sciences:
   http://www.cns.bu.edu/metmbs/call.html

BMCV2000:
   http://image.korea.ac.kr/BMCV2000/