An invited session

Subject: An invited session
From: Huang Chongfu (hchongfu@bnu.edu.cn)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 14:27:14 MET

Dear fuzzy colleagues,

According to an invitation from the Organizing Committee of SCI'2000,
I would organize a session (Fuzzy Information Processing) for the international
conference. Here follow the letter for the invitation including some information
about the conference. If you are going to attend the session, please send your abstract
to me before March 1, 2000 . It is better to send the submission of camera to the
Organizing Committee before May 10, 2000.

Best regards
Huang Chongfu
 Dr. Huang Chongfu
 Institute of Resource Sciences
 Beijing Normal University
 Beijing 100875, China
 Tel.:+86-10-62208516
 Fax: +86-10-62208178
 E-mail: hchongfu@bnu.edu.cn
             Huang.chongfu@263.net

Dear Dr. Huang Chongfu:

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of SCI'2000 (The 4th World Multi-conference
on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Orlando, Florida, USA, July 23 - 26 2000),
it is my pleasure to invite you to be a member of the program committee, to organize
an invited session related to Fuzzy Information Processing, which correspond to you
expertise domain and to chair this session. I hope you can organize such an invited
session for SCI'2000.

This is a major international conference. Its proceedings will be published by the
International Institute on Systemics and Informatics (IIIS), affiliated to the
International Federation of Systems Research (IFSR). Best papers will be selected
for awards and recommended for journal publications. Multiple author books will be
published by IIIS, and by Springer Verlag, based on best-invited sessions, best focus
symposia or best mini-conferences.

The conference fees will be $330 . Lodging at the conference site is projected to
be $99, for one to four persons, per night. I am sending attached a detailed Call
for Papers.

I hope to count on quality scholars/researchers like you, and to see you and many of your colleagues in Orlando in July!

Sincerely,

Nagib Callaos.
General Chair SCI'2000