Re: help with neural/fuzzy image color recognition

Subject: Re: help with neural/fuzzy image color recognition
From: Göbel Peter (hw-elektronik@telecom.at)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:10:31 MET

Hi!

We have a DLL, which provides fuzzy-colour classification/segmentation at a
high speed rate.

You´ll simply put in an image (RGB seperatly) and you´ll get an 8 bit image
as result for further analysing!

The programming of the system can be done easily by yourself. You just
define the areas of interrest by simply drawing interesting rectangles, and
the knowledge behind does the rest. Also you have all requiered statistical
support functions ready to get the best result and to automatically check
the settings. Because the software is made for that purpose, you have to
apply only a minimum on knowledge about the complicated process.

With a fuzzy set you don´t have to specify exact thresholds, you can specify
an interesting colour, which has a range from
start(HSI) to end(HSI) with smooth borders, like bandpass filter with upper
and lower frequency.

Regards

Peter

hw-elektronik@telecom.at