PROJECT, OPTIMUM SIZE INVENTORY

Subject: PROJECT, OPTIMUM SIZE INVENTORY
etplan@leonisa.com
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 16:41:59 MET

Hi, Everyone.

First i want to show you my project and then i will ask you the specific
question that i have.

Project Name: The combination of Fuzzy logic and statistic tecniques (a
software we have, in the company i work for, called Forecast PRO) to
estimate the optimum inventary.

Objective: Study The posible truth of make the combination of fuzzy logic and
statistic tecniques, for implement a new way
to determin the optimum size of the inventory.

What i want is to forcast the market, and to use Fuzzy take the expert knowlege
from the people who plans the
production, and then calculate the inventary.

What i want is a software that i can use, because i don´t want to develop such a
 tool.

There for my question is: Is it posible? is there a software or any tool that i
 can use?

Thanks for your time.

Nicolas Barros Correa.
etplan@leonisa.com