Subject: Re: Perl code
From: Clark Wilson (email@example.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 14:25:12 MET
At 09:34 PM 1/29/00 , Henri Tourneur wrote:
>I am looking for Perl code to do with fuzzy logic. Any hint?
You might take a look at the perl-ai email list, which has a description
and link to archives at
I do not know if they have any relevant stuff but it's worth a look.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:41 MET DST