Subject: Were to find classification benchmarks
From: Hans Roubos (Hans@ieee.org)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 11:00:52 MET
Can anybody tell me were to find classification benchmarks on the web?
I am aware of the UCL Machine Learning Repository but I would like to
now if there is more.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:59:40 MET DST