Re: Adding more evidence

Subject: Re: Adding more evidence
From: Kami ROUSSEAU (kami@interlinx.qc.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 21:06:22 MET

I would like to set the record straight; saying that the AND operator
corresponds to the maximum operation is my typo. It is certainly
not my intent to say that my director does not know about fuzzy logic;
it is I who used the wrong terminology in my news message.

However, he does think that fuzzy logic might not be appropriate
for my particular application, a system that will decide what
remote sensing images to buy. He gave me this simple exemple,
and said that we would talk about fuzzy and other forms of logic next week.
I am already reading a book called "Fuzzy systems design principles", but
feeled like I needed to hear some other opinions.

Thank you all for your help. So far, all inputs from this newsgroup helped
me understand things that I would have missed.

-Kami