ITS'2000 Young Researchers Program : Call for papers

Subject: ITS'2000 Young Researchers Program : Call for papers
From: ITS (its@IRO.UMontreal.CA)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 17:58:55 MET

[apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to announce the ITS'2000 Young Researchers Program and
invite submissions to this program. You will find attached the Call for
Papers and we would be grateful if you would forward information
concerning this special student track to any of your graduate student
interested. We will also appreciate if you can distribute and post the
attached publicity in visible area of your lab.

We are also seeking for volonteer senior researchers to form the
committee board (reviewers and session supervisors). Let me know if you
are interested in participating in this program.

Best regards.