Re: Student needing help on fuzzy logic

Subject: Re: Student needing help on fuzzy logic
sunupradana@engineer.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 01:50:21 MET

In a previous article, <rdua27@aol.com> writes:
>Please if anyone has any information about fuzzy logic please send it to me.
>have searched the entire web and am unable to find anything simple to
>understand. If you know of the basics of fuzzy logic it would be greatly
>appreciated if you could help me out.
>
>Thanks

I am a beginner too, but this following site might be helpful :

- www.isis.ecs.soton.ac.uk

- http://www.mot.com/pub/SPS/MCU/fuzzy/

- http://nnc.cs.tamu.edu/

 Because many wonderful people was help me in the past, so I will maintain
 the spirit of helping others. Even I am a also a beginner, please let me
 know if there is something that I can do for you. At least we might be
 share the confusion !

     ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Discussions on every subject. -----
   NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net