Beginner/student need help to implement Fuzzy Logic Controller on a microcontroller

Subject: Beginner/student need help to implement Fuzzy Logic Controller on a microcontroller
sunupradana@engineer.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 22:28:46 MET

Dear all,

I am a student, in the next semester I have to do my final project
(assignment) for a degree course. I want to implement a simple Fuzzy Logic
Controller on a microcontroller (ATMEL89C51). It might be combined with a
simple PI or PID controller. Since there is so much option that can easily
make a beginner like me get confused, I need a help from the beginning. Of
course I am the one who will do all the work.
It's not easy for me to start (even to make a preparation) since there is so
much option to choose since from the beginning. Plus many people say that a
Fuzzy Control System is deeply depends on a expertise (heuristic). Please let
me now if you willing to help me, I will send the blue-print (idea) of my
project.

Big Thanks in advance,

Sunu Pradana
student of National Institute of Technology
Malang,Indonesia

     ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Discussions on every subject. -----
   NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net