METMBS'02 deadline extended to March 8th

From: METMBS (metmbs@roswell.sdsu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 18:41:32 MET

    Dear Colleague,

    I would like to invite you to contribute/participate in an annual international
    conference that takes place in Las Vegas every June.

    The conference is called "Mathematics and Engineering Techniques in Medicine and
    Biological Sciences" (METMBS) with its website at http://metmbs.sdsu.edu/. This
    is a major gathering of various research communities (Parallel and Distributed
    Processing, Artificial Neural Networks, Image Processing, Internet Computing,
    etc.) with twelve conferences (http://www.ashland.edu/~iajwa/conferences/)
    proceeding concurrently in the same location. Last year, the combined event
    attracted nearly 2000 participants from around the world. As before, the
    participants of METMBS can attend any of the seven conferences free of charge.

    Furthermore, the annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (a prestigious
    publication in the field of sciences), has dedicated a 500 page special issue to
    papers from METMBS 2001 - a testimony to the quality of the conference. We
    hope to attract invitations for Journal publications for this year's METMBS as well.

    Moreover, the conference sponsors have agreed, as before, to allocate a
    generous amount of funds to promote the conference and to provide high exposure
    for its proceedings. Some of this money will be spent towards donating a large
    number of conference proceedings to many major libraries/universities around the
    country and the world. As in the previous years, I believe that this will
    provide a high level of exposure to the work presented at this conference and
    those who organize its technical sessions.

    For more information, please go to http://metmbs.sdsu.edu. If you decide to propose
    a technical session, please send me a paragraph describing the focus of the session.
    I look forward to your reply and future collaborations.

    With best regards
    Faramarz Valafar