Re: where or how could i get this conference article ?

From: Hugh Watkins (hugh_watkins@net.dialog.dk)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 13:28:33 MET

    "Chiraz Latiri Cherif" <chiraz.latiri@gnet.tn> wrote in message news:005601c13a3e$c8dd1540$98495fc1@jbjux...
    > hello felix
    > try on the site www.researchindex.com
    > best regards
    > chiraz

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Rattan+Brehm+Sandhu&btnG=Google+Search&num=100&hl=en

    server is down page below from google cached

    Hugh W

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&hl=en&q=4th+%22International+Fuzzy+Systems+and+Intelligent+Control+Conference%22&btnG=Google+
    Search&meta=

    >< 4th IFSICC - International Fuzzy Systems and Intelligent Control Conference '96
    Maui, Hawaii, USA
    April 8 - 11, 1996
    Contact: Patricia A.S. Ralston
    Fax: +1 502 852 4713 <<

    http://www.louisville.edu/org/ifsic/program.html

    http://www.louisville.edu/org/ifsic/

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&hl=en&q=%22Institution+for+Fuzzy+Systems+%22&meta=

    April 1993
    http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/Groups/AI/html/faqs/ai/fuzzy/part1/faq-doc-18.html

    publisher
    INSTITUTION FOR FUZZY SYSTEMS AND INTELLIGENT CONTROL, INC

    http://www.louisville.edu/index2.html

    try the library there or Professor Rattan

    http://www.louisville.edu/it/oldindex.html

    http://elve.le.ttu.ee/mesel_www_home/R&D/NEUROFUZ/Ressourc.htm

    Kuldip S. Rattan, Ph. D.
    Professor

    Departments of Electrical Engineering and

    Computer Science and Engineering

    Wright State University

    Dayton, OH 45435

    Phone: (937) 775-5052, Fax: (937) 775-5009

    e-mail: krattan@cs.wright.edu

    Research Interests
    Fuzzy logic control applications in digital control systems and robotics.

    Current Research
    Design of a neuro fuzzy controller, a learning controller and a supervisory fuzzy controller.

    Selected Publications
      a.. Mahajan, D., Reynolds, D., Rattan, Kuldip S. and Phillips, C., "Fuzzy Control of Electrical Muscle Stimulation System for the
    Spinal Cord Injured," Proceedings of the 1994 International Fuzzy Systems and Intelligent Control Conference, Louisville, KY, pp.
    82-89, March 1994.

      b.. Hajmousa, A., Rattan, Kuldip S. and Reynolds, D., "Fuzzy Control for an Artificial Cardial Pacemaker," Proceedings of the 1994
    International Fuzzy Systems and Intelligent Control Conference, Louisville, KY, pp. 99-105, March 1994.

      c.. Copeland, R. and Rattan, Kuldip S., "A Fuzzy Logic Supervisor for PD Controller of Unknown Systems," Proceedings of the 1994
    IEEE International Fuzzy Systems and Intelligent Control Conference, pp. 90-98, Louisville, KY, March 1994.

      d.. Copeland, R. and Rattan, Kuldip S., "A Fuzzy Logic Supervisor for Reconfiguration of Flight Control System," Proceedings of
    the 1994 National Aerospace Electronics Conference, pp. 579-583, Dayton, OH, May 1994.

      e.. Brehm, T. and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Hybrid Fuzzy Logic PID Controller," Proceedings of the 1994 IEEE International Conference on
    Fuzzy Systems, Orlando, FL, June 1994.

      f.. Copeland, Robert and Rattan, Kuldip S., "A Fuzzy Logic Supervisor for PD Controller of Unknown Systems," Proceedings of the
    9th International Symposium on Intelligent Control, Columbus, OH, August 1994.

      g.. Brehm, Tom and Rattan, Kuldip, "Proportional Fuzzy Controller: Classical Proportional-plus-Derivative Controller Like
    Response," Proceedings of the 1994 Decision and Control Conference, pp. 4128-4129, Orlando, FL, December 1994.

      h.. Rattan, Kuldip S., Feliu, V. and Brown, B. "Control of Two-Degree-of-Freedom Arm with Friction in the Joints," Journal of
    Robotics Systems, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 1-17, January 1995.

      i.. Feliu, V., Rattan, Kuldip and Brown, B., "Control of a Two-Degree-of-Freedom Lightweight Flexible Arm," Journal of Robotic
    Systems, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 1-17, January 1995.

      j.. Ahmed, Rafaat and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Adaptive Neural Network for Identification and Control of a Robotic Manipulator,"
    National Aerospace Electronics Conference, Dayton, OH, pp. 601-609, May 1995.

      k.. Ahmed, Rafaat and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Real-Time Tracking Control of a DC Motor Using a Neural Network," National Aerospace
    Electronics Conference, Dayton, OH, pp., 593-600, May 1995.

      l.. Brehm, Tom and Rattan, Kuldip, "Proportional Fuzzy Controller: Classical Proportional-plus-Derivative Controller Like
    Response," Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE International Conference on System, Man and Cybernetics, Vancouver, Canada, October 1995.

      m.. Rattan, Kuldip S., Brehm, T. and Sandhu, Gurpreet, "Analysis and Design of a Proportional Fuzzy Logic Controller," 4th
    International Fuzzy Systems and Intelligent Control Conference, Maui, HI, April 1996.

      n.. Deibel, Kevin and Rattan, Kuldip, "Feedforward Control Using Fuzzy Associate Memory," Proceedings of the 1996 National
    Aerospace and Electronics Conference, Dayton, OH, May 1996.

      o.. Sandhu, Gurpreet; Brehm, T. and Rattan, Kuldip, "Design of a PD Fuzzy Logic Controller," Proceedings of the 1996 National
    Aerospace and Electronics Conference, Dayton, OH, May 1996.

      p.. Sandhu, G., Brehm, T. and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Analysis and Design of Proportional plus Derivative FLC," Fourth International
    IEEE Conference on Fuzzy Systems, New Orleans, LA, September 1996.

      q.. Deibel, Kevin and Rattan, Kuldip, "Feedforward FLC," Fourth International IEEE Conference on Fuzzy Systems, New Orleans, LA,
    September 1996.

      r.. Mahajan, Divesh, Reynolds, David, Rattan, Kuldip S. and Phillips, Chandler, "Fuzzy Control of a Functional Electrical
    Stimulation System for Knee Extension Exercise," Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 24, Supplement 1, October 1996.

      s.. Gross, David and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Multi-Level Neural Network Controller for Trajectory Tracking Control of a Pneumatic
    Cylinder," ICNN International Conference on Neural Networks (ICNN97), Houston, TX, June 1997.

      t.. Gross, David and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Feedforward Control of a Pneumatic Cylinder Using Neural Networks," Proceedings of the
    1997 National Aerospace and Electronics Conference, Dayton, OH, July 1997.

      u.. Gross, David and Rattan, Kuldip S., "Pneumatic Cylinder Trajectory Tracking Using an Open-Loop Multi-Layer Neural Network
    Control," Proceedings of the 1997 International Conference on System, Man and Cybernetics, Orlando, FL, 1997.

      v.. Gross, David and Rattan, K. S., "An Adaptive MNN Controller for Pneumatic Cylinder Trajectory Tracking," ANNIE 97.

      w.. Gross, David and Rattan, K. S., "A Multi-Layer Neural Network Controller for Trajectory Tracking Control of a Pneumatic
    Cylinder," Proceedings of the 1997 National Aerospace Electronics Conference, Dayton, OH, July 1997.

      x.. Gross, David and Rattan, K. S., "A Multi-Layer Neural Network Controller for Pneumatic Cylinder Trajectory Tracking,"
    Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Neural Network, Houston, TX, May 1997.

      y.. Rattan, K. S. and Deibel, K., "Feedforward Control Using Fuzzy Logic Controller," Proceedings of the SMC'97 Conference, pp.
    1317-1322, Orlando, FL, October 1997.

      z.. Sandhu, G. and Rattan, K. S., "Design of a Neuro Fuzzy Controller," Proceedings of the SMC'97 Conference, pp. 1317-1322,
    Orlando, FL, October 1997.

      aa.. Rattan, K. S. and Feliu, V., "Feedforward Control of Single-Link Flexible Manipulators by Discrete Model Inversion," accepted
    for publication in ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, 1997.

      ab.. Gross, D. and Rattan, K. S., "Multi-Level Neural Network Controller for Trajectory Tracking Control of a Pneumatic Cylinder,"
    submitted for publication in the International Journal on Neural Networks, 1997.

      ac.. Gross, D. and Rattan, K. S., "A Multi-Layer Neural Network Controller for Pneumatic Cylinder Trajectory Tracking," IEEE
    Transaction on Neural Networks.

      ad.. Feliu, V. and Rattan, K. S., "Feedforward Control of Single-Link Flexible Manipulators by Discrete Model Inversion,"accepted
    in ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control.

    Professional Experience
    Professor Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering Wright State University 1989 - present

    Visiting Professor Carnegie Mellon University Robotics Institute 1988

    Faculty Research Associate Wright-Patterson Flight Dynamics Laboratory, Summers, 1980,1984 - 1986

    Professional Membership
    Past President, IEEE Control Systems Society (Dayton Chapter).

    Senior Member, IEEE

    Education
    Ph. D. Electrical Engineering University of Kentucky 1975

    M. S. Electrical Engineering University of Kentucky 1972

    B. S. Electrical Engineering Punjab Engineering College, India 1969