Invitation to organise and chair a session at KES 2002

From: Colette Faucher (colette.faucher@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 22:50:20 MET

    > CE MESSAGE EST AU FORMAT MIME. Comme votre lecteur de courrier ne comprend pas
    ce format, il se peut que tout ou partie de ce message soit illisible.

    --MS_Mac_OE_3091731010_3043087_MIME_Part

    KES'2002 Sixth International Conference on

    Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information Engineering Systems

    16, 17 & 18 September 2002

    Podere d'Ombriano, Crema, Italy

    www.bton.ac.uk/kes/kes2002/

    INVITATION TO ORGANISE & CHAIR A SESSION

    The KES conferences have become firmly established as special events in the
    applied artificial intelligence research community. This year the
    conference promises to be more successful than ever. KES2002 will take
    place in the beautiful countryside of Italy. Delegates will benefit from
    and exciting conference agenda, describing the latest leading-edge research,
    while at the same time sampling the food and wine that Italy is so famous
    for.

    It is a feature of the conference that we are able to offer prominent
    researchers the opportunity to organise and chair one or two Special
    Sessions on topics of their choice. Your role as Special Session
    Organiser/Chair is to:-

    * Decide on the title and content of your session

    * Publicise your session

    * Obtain 5/6 papers from workers in the field

    * Have the papers reviewed to your satisfaction

    * Submit final camera-ready copy for the papers to the KES Secretariat

    by 1 June 2002.

    Further details about the conference will appear on the web site

    www.bton.ac.uk/kes/kes2002/

    which also carries Guidance Notes for Session Chairs.

    We hope you will be able to participate in what promises to be an enjoyable
    and interesting conference.

    With my best regards,

    R.J.Howlett, KES Secretariat, University of Brighton

    E.Damiani, General Chair, University of Milan

    L.C.Jain, Honarary Founder Chair, University of South Australia

    --MS_Mac_OE_3091731010_3043087_MIME_Part

    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Invitation to organise and chair a session at KES 2002</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
     <BR>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><H5>KES'2002 Sixth International C=
    onference on <BR>
    </H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
    </FONT><H5>Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information Engineering Systems <BR>
    </H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
    16, 17 &amp; 18 September 2002 <BR>
    <BR>
    Podere d'Ombriano, Crema, Italy <BR>
    <BR>
    <U>www.bton.ac.uk/kes/kes2002/</U> <BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    <B>INVITATION TO ORGANISE &amp; CHAIR A SESSION</B> <BR>
    <BR>
    </FONT><H5>&nbsp;<BR>
    </H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
    </FONT>The KES conferences have become firmly established as special events=
     in the applied artificial intelligence research community. &nbsp;This year =
    the conference promises to be more successful than ever. &nbsp;KES2002 will =
    take place in the beautiful countryside of Italy. &nbsp;Delegates will benef=
    it from and exciting conference agenda, describing the latest leading-edge r=
    esearch, while at the same time sampling the food and wine that Italy is so =
    famous for.<FONT SIZE=3D"2"> <BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    It is a feature of the conference that we are able to offer prominent resea=
    rchers the opportunity to organise and chair one or two Special Sessions on =
    topics of their choice. Your role as Special Session Organiser/Chair is to:-=
     <BR>
    <BR>
    * Decide on the title and content of your session <BR>
    <BR>
    * Publicise your session <BR>
    <BR>
    * Obtain 5/6 papers from workers in the field <BR>
    <BR>
    * Have the papers reviewed to your satisfaction <BR>
    <BR>
    * Submit final camera-ready copy for the papers to the KES Secretariat <BR>
    <BR>
    by 1 June 2002. <BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    Further details about the conference will appear on the web site <BR>
    <BR>
    www.bton.ac.uk/kes/kes2002/ <BR>
    <BR>
    which also carries Guidance Notes for Session Chairs. <BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    We hope you will be able to participate in what promises to be an enjoyable=
     and interesting conference. <BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    <B>With my best regards,</B> <BR>
    <BR>
    R.J.Howlett, KES Secretariat, University of Brighton <BR>
    <BR>
    E.Damiani, General Chair, University of Milan <BR>
    <BR>
    L.C.Jain, Honarary Founder Chair, University of South Australia <BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    <BR>
    &nbsp;<BR>
    </FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
    <BR>
    <BR>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    --MS_Mac_OE_3091731010_3043087_MIME_Part--