Re: Fuzzy Clustering

From: Ho-Ling Poon (hpoon@hejira.hunter.cuny.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 09:24:34 MET

    Fuzzy Sets & their Application to Clustering & Training
    by D. Dumitrescu (Editor), L. C. Jain (Editor), Beatrice Lazzerini
    (Editor)

    Fuzzy Clustering Models and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft
    Computing , Vol 9)
    by Mika Sato, Yoshiharu Sato, Lakhmi C. Jain

    Bezdek, J.C., Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function
    Algorithms. Advanced Applications in Pattern Recognition, Plenum Press,
    New York, 1981.

    Websites:
    http://www.eps.ufsc.br/~martins/fuzzy/fuz_ap/cluster/cluster.htm

    Good Luck finding these books...