fuzzy neural networks software

From: Giorgio Corani (corani@elet.polimi.it)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 00:01:37 MET

    Dear all,

    I would be interested in pointing out the forecast skill of fuzzy
    neural networks, in the field of hydrological real time prediction. I
    feel that they could be very powerful in such an application.
    Can someone suggest to me a good starting point for FNN software?
    I'm using the matlab neural network toolbox, and I know also the fuzzy
    logic toolbox.
    However it is not clear to me if they can be used (by means of a non
    dramatical coding effort) in order to implement fuzzy neural networks.
    Or if there exist something more powerful for FNN.
       regards,
    -Giorgio