Re: About electronics

From: Kyriakos Deliparaschos (depa@intracom.gr)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 22:36:21 MET

    Fuzzy operations can relatively easy be implemented on a bread board
    using op-amp circuits as the basic component and analog switches.
    Now if you decide to go deeper and implement an analog vlsi
    chip you should start reading about bjt and mosfet transistors.
    It really depends on how deep you want to go!

    Check the following address which has a nice vlsi course and pay
    attention on chapter 9 which explains digital, analog and mixed signal
    implementations of Fuzzy systems.

    Personally I believe that a digital implemenation can be much more flexible
    in most cases than an analog one.

    I hope this, clears things up a little bit.