Re: XFuzzy 3.0

From: Fco. Jose Moreno Velo (velo@imse.cnm.es)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 19:02:44 MET

    Wail wrote:

    > Anybody knows where I can get XFuzzy 3.0 from?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > -- Wail

    Hello all,

    XFuzzy 3.0 is still under development and, currently, is not available
    from the Web. We expect to have a downloadable version in a few months.
    As soon as this happens, we will send an e-mail to all fuzzy forums.

    This new version of the Xfuzzy development environment has been enterly
    reprogrammed using Java, so it's a platform-idependent application.
    (Xfuzzy 3.0 works under Windows, Linux, Solaris, ..., with Java Runtime
    Environment installed)

    Some features of this version are the following:
    - Linguistic heges are included
    - All functions asigned to fuzzy operators (membership functions,
      defuzzification methods, connectives, aggregation, implication
      and hedges) can be extended by the user
    - Hierarchical rule bases are supported
    - New tools have been added to the environment in order to cover the
      different stages of the fuzzy system design

    All the information referred to Xfuzzy can be consulted at
    http://www.imse.cnm.es/Xfuzzy or xfuzzy-team@imse.cnm.es

    Best regards,

     Fran