fuzzyTECH and PIC uController

From: shanshan Kou (shanshan_kou@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 12:58:56 MET

    Hi all,

    I am a student doing my final year project on implementing Fuzzy Logic into a runtime system with PIC micro-controller. I am using fuzzyTECH-MP 5.2 and MPLAB. After generating codes, integrating them into my main program and downloading them into the PIC, how to tune the FLC? Except for adjust from fuzzyTECH, generate, integrate, compile and download again and see the performance and repeat this process, is there other ways that I could observe the on-fly changes? As I am having limited time, it maybe not be a good idea to reapeat downloading and observing the performance manually,right?

    I know that fuzzyTECH allows serial transmission, but this would leave rather the computer as the CPU but not the PIC. My final target is to implement a stand-alone system with PIC16F877, so assume that I could fine-tune FLC using serial debugging mode nicely, will these parameters still fit into my PIC system when I generate the code and download them?

    I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some advice on this, as my knowledge on application of Fuzzy Logic in micro-controller is still shallow, please give me some recources for further reading as well. Thanks in advance.

    Carol Kou

    --0-2072117679-1006698144=:82067

    <EM>Hi all, <BR><BR>I am a student doing my final year project on implementing Fuzzy Logic into a runtime system with PIC micro-controller. I am using fuzzyTECH-MP 5.2 and MPLAB. After generating codes, integrating them into my main program and downloading them into the PIC, how to tune the FLC? Except for adjust from fuzzyTECH, generate, integrate, compile and download again and see the performance and repeat this process, is there other ways that I could observe the on-fly changes? As I am having limited time, it maybe not be a good idea to reapeat downloading and observing the performance manually,right?<BR><BR>I know that fuzzyTECH allows serial transmission, but this would leave rather the computer as the CPU but not the PIC. My final target is to implement a stand-alone system with PIC16F877, so assume that I could fine-tune FLC using serial debugging mode nicely, will these parameters still fit into my PIC system when I generate the code and download them? <BR><BR>I w!
    --0-2072117679-1006698144=:82067--