Stupid question

From: Ricky (01900990R@polyu.edu.hk)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 02:53:03 MET

    What is the relationship between fuzzy algorithm, mathematics and computer
    programme?

    It may be a stupid question, but it really a trouble in my mind these few
    days. We use the mathematics expression to formulate the algorithm, and we
    use the programme to apply the algorithm, then what is the relationship
    between mathematics and computer programme?

    In the world of computer programme, binary nos. (1 and 0) are used but as we
    all know that there is a lot of things between 1 and 0 in the world of fuzzy
    algorithm. Then, contradition is here.