Re: Matlab tool box

From: Arjun Kakkar (arjun_kakkar@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 11:26:17 MET DST

    Jarno:

    You can use the two files in your fuzzy subdirectory of the
    matlab/toolbox directory. These are: fis.c and fismain.c. THese files
    help you to read a fis file as well as a data file while being
    embedded/called from another c program. I have not done so myself, but
    know its possible.

    I think there is a web resource by mathworks on this. Wait, I shall
    look it up.

    Follow the following link:
    http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/fuzzy/fuzzyt43.shtml

    Hope this helps.